Personal Data is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you, and typically includes name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth and billing information.
Golearnbusiness.com uses third party vendors and hosting partners, who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential, to deliver our products and services. Although we have implemented strict measures in line with data protection legislation to protect your personal data, including using data encryption, we cannot guarantee the security of the data that you transmit to us, and any transmission is at your own risk. We will not be held liable for adverse consequences that result from you transmitting data.
Website Data Security
We take the safety of your data very seriously, so to ensure that your data is kept secure during transmission our website uses SSL certificates that encrypts all information sent by you to us and from our website to you.
Information We Collect
In operating our website, we may collect and process the following information about you:
Anonymous statistical information about your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
Submission of forms
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register on the site, make a purchase, request information, this includes:
Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Please note that:
If you make a purchase our payment provider may require additional personal information. This information, which is required to process your payment, is not collected, or stored by us. We do not store credit or debit card details, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties, unless it is for the purpose of delivering the product which you have purchased.
Use of Your Information
By accessing the Website via any means, registering or posting notes, assignments or other material, providing comments via the support button, or making a purchase via the Website, you agree that your personal information may be collected, stored, used and shared by us and our partners, for any of the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, protect, and improve the quality of the Website and the Content we offer, including by conducting anonymised market research, and to protect us and our users.
- To provide you with a personalised browsing experience when using the Website
- To fulfil any contractual agreements between you and us.
- To deliver product purchased.
- To allow you to use the full range of features on or via our Website.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email and/or telephone with information, news, and offers on the relevant Online Course and Content. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
A cookie is a small piece of information which is automatically created by our website on your computer. Please note that cookies are harmless to your computer. Cookies are a useful way of remembering the choices you have previously made while visiting our website.
This site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate our use of our website and compile reports on user activity. This cookie expires after two years.
Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
All information is stored on our secure servers. When you register, we will ask you to choose a password which enables you to access your account and make a purchase. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share this password with anyone.
In addition, we (or third parties acting on our behalf) may also store or process information that we collect about you in countries outside the European Economic Area, which may have lower standards of data protection. We have put in place technical and organisational security measures to prevent the loss or unauthorised access of your personal information. However, whilst we have used our best efforts to ensure the security of your data, please be aware that we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the Internet.
Your data will be retained by us for only as long as we need it in order to fulfil the purpose for which we have collected it.
You have the following rights:
- Request rectification, removal or restriction of your personal data, e.g. because (i) it is incomplete or inaccurate, (ii) it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, or (iii) the consent on which the processing was based has been withdrawn;
- Refuse to provide and – without impact to data processing activities that have taken place before such withdrawal – withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data at any time
- Required to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from our side.
- You may exercise the rights referred to above or pose any questions or make any complaints regarding our data processing by contacting us using our contact page.
This website is operated by Orokonacle Services Limited and our registered office is in Lagos, Nigeria.